Thursday, September 25, 2008

Flickr rama

Ok, after much investigation I have decided to start using flickr for my online photos and videos. I chose flicker because of their nice slideshow interface, and better price compared to smugmug (which has a slightly better interface).  Also because of the nice plugin for iPhoto I found to make it soooo easy.

I will slowly be uploading my whole huge iPhoto library.  I am not sure if I will leave it all public or not.  Now my sister-in-law can start commenting on my photos like she always wanted, and you can see nice slide shows.  I am using ffexport for iPhoto.  A very nice free plugin that just lets me ship off my photos and videos in a few clicks.  Maybe batesbunch.com is just going to become a landing site without much real meat.  We'll see.   

http://www.flickr.com/photos/dhbatesbunch

Too bad someone already stole batesbunch... Oh well, I'll always have batesbunch.com.

2 comments:

Jan said...

Dave-O!!! I had no idea that you had started a blog and here is it, about a week after your first post! :)

I saw an article on ksl about "super head lice" and how they are becoming resitant to some cleansers. Maybe they're just resistant to Rid! :) http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=4335092

Cool blog, Dave-o!

Jan said...

I just left about a bajillion comments (ok, maybe like, 5) on your Flickr pictures. I love it!! Thanks!!